AMERICUS — Georgia State Patrol, Post 10 Americus
• Anysha S. Walton, 20, of 188 Ponderosa Road, Buena Vista is charged with driving while license is suspended or revoked, and was jailed.
• James L. Ward, 30, of Dozier, Ala., is charged with driving while license is suspended or revoked, and was released on bond.
• Corralus C. Wilson, 31, of 69-A Cherokee St., Americus is charged with driving while license is suspended or revoked, and was released on bond.
Plains Police Department
• Gary A. Loyless, 19, of 272 Wiggins Road, Smithville is charged with possession of marijuana, fleeing or attempting to elude police officer and speeding, and was released on bond.
Sumter County Fire Department
• A downed power line was reported on U.S. Highway 280 West.
• A controlled burn was reported on Ga. Highway 118.
• Firefighters assisted EMS on four calls.
• Firefighters responded to an electrical fire on Africana Drive.
• Firefighters responded to a field fire on Croxton Cross Road.
• Firefighter responded to an unauthorized burn on Ga. Highway 45 North.
• Firefighters responded to a large debris pile burning on Church Street, Andersonville. It was a controlled burn.
Sumter County Sheriff’s Office
• Percintres T. Walters, 21, of 215 Habitat St., Americus is charged with probation violation, and was jailed.
• Donna B. Pride, 49, of 325 Hosanna Circle, Americus is charged with driving while license is suspended or revoked, and was released on bond.
• Dejean D. Glover, 20, of 259 Rockdale Subdivision Loop, Americus is charged with felony theft by taking motor vehicle, misdemeanor battery (Family Violence Act), and was jailed.
• Two traffic accidents involving a deer were reported on Ga. Highway 27 East.
• Domestic disturbances were reported on Lexington Circle, Forrest Park, Grover Drive , Pine Level Road, Three Bridges Road and Pryor Cobb Road.
• Theft was reported on Ridge Street.
• Burglary was reported on Myrtle Springs Road and Upper River Road.
• A child was reported missing on Sylvan Road.
• Loud music was reported on Jenkins Road and Ga. Highway 49 South.
• A mental subject was reported on Rockdale Subdivision Road.
• Alarm activations were reported on Hudson Street, New Era Road, South M.L. Hudson Street, Buttercup Lane and at Sumter County Elementary School, 438 Bumphead Road.
• Damage to property was reported on Newpoint Church Road.
• Theft by taking was reported on Sylvan Road.
• Damage to property was reported on West Ellaville Street.
• An unsecured door was reported on Raymond and Mask roads.
• Criminal trespass was reported on Grover Drive.
• Deputies assisted a motorist on U.S. Highway 280 East.
• Deputies conducted eight traffic stops.
• A suspicious vehicle was reported on Wiggins Road.
• Deputies performed a welfare check at Ga. Highway 30 and James Hart Road.
• Cows were reported in the roadway at U.S. Highway 19 South and Bear Branch Road.
• Livestock was reported in the roadway on Lamar Road.
• A suspicious person was reported on Sam Rodgers Road.
• Abandoned vehicles were reported at U.S. Highway 19 North and Shiloh Road, and on Jenkins Road.
• A wallet was found at the Sumter County Courthouse, 500 W. Lamar St.
Webster County Sheriff’s Office
• George H. Rhodes, 54, of 125 Ashwood St., Albany is charged with probation violation and was jailed.
• Michael S. Smith, 22, of 1306 8th Ave., Albany is charged with aggravated child molestation and was jailed.