AMERICUS — Americus Fire and Emergency Services
• Firefighters assisted EMS on five medical calls.
Americus Police Department
• Ernest J. Banks, 41, of 202 Loop Road, Plains is charged with probation violation, and was released on bond.
• Toni R. Feaster, 23, of Decatur is charged with theft by shoplifting, and was released on bond.
Sumter County Fire Department
• Firefighters assisted EMS on five calls.
• Firefighters responded to a brush fire on Ga. Highway 27 East.
Sumter County Sheriff’s Office
• Collin C. Holloway, 21, of 230 Beall St., Americus is charged with speeding and driving while license is suspended or revoked, and was released on bond.
• Shannon E. Cranford, 23, of 121 Jade Road, Americus is charged theft by deception. and was released on bond.
• Tarnisha S. Brown, 21, of 116 Still Quarters, Leslie is charged with probation violation, and was jailed.
• Nelson M. Porter, 26, of Albany is charged with speeding.
• Kristy C. Dunham, 41, of Camilla is charged with driving with an expired tag.
• Tony Matthews, 49, of Culloden is charged with defective tires and mud flap violation.
• Dearia M. Jordan, 21, of 307 Southerfield Road, Americus is charged with failure to obey stop sign.
• Alex B. Arizmendi, 35, of 587 Ga. Highway 30 West, Lot F, Americus is charged with improper passing on hill/curve.
• Joshua T. Mathews, 23, of 101 Chavers Road, Plains is charged with improper passing on the right.
• Lue A. Tullis, 50, of 105 Paul St., Smithville is charged with speeding (70 in a 45 mph zone).
• Dexter L. Brown, 37, of 101 Hidden Grove Circle, Smithville is charged with expired or no registration of title.
• Misty D. Parks, 31, of 120 Pine Circle, Ellaville is charged with safety belt violation.
• Shelia A. Nobles, 53, of Americus is charged with failure to obey stop sign.
• Jacqueline D. Williams, 48, of 471 U.S. Highway 280 East, Americus is charged with brake light/turn signal violation.
• Deputies responded to alarms on Old Plains Highway, at Honda Kawaski, 1009 Thomas Drive, on Old Andersonville Road, Upper River Road, and Quail Trail.
• Threats were reported at Staley Middle School, North Lee Street.
• A McMath Mill Road resident reported financial identity theft.
• A possibly injured dog was reported on Mask Road near Hooks Mill Road.
• Robbery was reported on Moon Street, Plains near Ga. Highway 308.
• A suspicious person was reported on Lawhorn Circle.
• Loud music was reported at the American Legion, 116 Ga. Highway 30 West.
• An abandoned vehicle was tagged on Ga. Highway 27 East near Poole Gin House Road.
• Theft was reported on Canty Road.
• A bad child was reported on Rucker Street.
• Burglary was reported on East Railroad Street.
• Shots were reportedly fire on Johnson Road.
• Entering auto was reported on Middle River Road.
• Deputies assisted the Georgia State Patrol with traffic control at an accident scene on U.S. Highway 280 West at Phoebe Sumter Medical Center.