AMERICUS — Americus Fire and Emergency Services
• Firefighters responded to an EMS call on Sheffield Street, Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Sharon Circle, Clara Drive, Douglas Circle, Southerfield Road, Belinda Circle, Oglethorpe Avenue and South Lee Street, Davenport Street and Bessie Mays Circle.
• A smoke scare was investigate on Belinda Circle.
• Firefighters responded to a traffic accident with injuries on U.S. Highway 19.
• Firefighters conducted a service call on Starlight Circle.
Americus Police Department
• Kentrell Smith Mortaveous, 21, of 401 Academy St., Americus is charged with obstruction.
• William Ray Warren, 39, of 1307 Ridge St., Americus is charged with inoculation, registration of animal and restraint of dogs and prohibition against nuisances.
• Lavonne Serrano, 32 of 130 Lonnie Lane, Americus is charged with no driver’s licenses and failure to obey traffic control device.
• Adam Shane Crowley, 22, of Ga. Highway 153, Ellaville, is charged with disorderly conduct.
• Richard Vance Crowley II, 23, of 315 W. Glessner St., Americus is charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
• Lauren Taylor , 27, of 315 W. Glessner St., Americus is charged with public intoxication, resisting arrest and use of obscene, abusive profane language.
• Robert Michael Johnston, 33, of 88 Ball Lane, Ellaville is charged with disorderly conduct.
• Keyenta Drelle Ferguson, 24, of 109 Magnolia Village, Americus is charged with possession of marijuana and giving false identity information to law enforcement officers.
• Michael Timothy Monts, 26, of 106 Sunvalley Drive, Americus is charged with possession of marijuana.
• Brendon Shannon Mitchell, 20, of 114 Hosanna Circle, Americus is charged with possession of marijuana.
• Burglary was reported on Horton Drive, Forsyth Street, Bessie Mays Circle, Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Hanson Drive, West Hill Street and Horton Drive.
• Forgery was reported on Forsyth Street and East Lamar Street.
• Criminal trespass was reported on Horton Drive, Hancock Drive, Linnie Street and Jefferson Street.
• Reckless and dangerous use of weapons was reported on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
• Theft by taking was reported on Tom Hall Circle, East Lamar Street and Furlow Street.
• Entering a auto was reported on Prince Street, Jefferson Street and Windsor Avenue.
• Criminal trespass and obstructing or hindering persons making emergency telephone calls were reported on Cherokee Street.
• A collision with unattended vehicle, failure to report traffic accident, and hit and run were reported on Bessie Mays Circle.
• Simple battery and obstruction were reported on Lester Street.
• An intoxicated person was reported on Ridge Street.
• Discharging firearms in the city and affray were reported on West Forsyth Street.
• Entering an auto was reported on Sunvalley Drive.