AMERICUS — Americus Fire and Emergency Services
• Firefighters assisted EMS on 11 calls.
• Firefighters responded to a rubbish fire on Lamar Street.
• Firefighters responded to a brush fire on Forsyth Street and Palm Court.
Americus Police Department
• Chester A. Mann, 32, of 714 Middle River Road, Americus is charged with probation violation, and was jailed.
• Lester B. Mann, 32, of 741 Middle River Road, Americus is charged with probation violation, and was jailed.
• Bobby L. Mathis, 69, of 130 Lonnie Lane. Apt. 27, Americus is charged with unlawful conduct, and was jailed.
• Kerensky D. Pryor, 22, of Oglethorpe is charged with DUI and speeding, and was released on bond.
• Vasco B. Rogers, 48, of 103 Knollwood Drive, Americus is charged with probation violation and failure to pay child support, and was jailed.
• A juvenile was charged with second-degree criminal damage to property and obstruction on Town Creek Circle.
• Eddie Baisden, 19, of Ellaville is charged with no driver’s license on person, speeding and open container.
• Gloria S. Anderson, 61, of Rainbow Terrace, Americus is charged with theft by shoplifting.
• A stolen rocking chair was recovered on East College Street.
• A cell phone was reported stolen at Belk, 1456 East Forsyth Street.
• Shoplifting was reported at Belk.
• An unwanted person was reported at Americus Package, 1040 E. Forsyth St.
• Criminal trespass was reported at Americus Package.
• Possible identity theft as reported at Rent-a-Center, 105 Prince St.
• A child’s mobility scooter was recovered at Georgia Department of Transportation, 1557 E. Lamar St.
• Hit and run accidents were reported at Fred’s, 1604 E. Forsyth St., and Custom Performance Collision, 907 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Georgia State Patrol Post 10
• Demetrio J. Dial, 19, of 125 Moon St., Plains is charged with driving while unlicensed, and was released on bond.
• Markee D. Bunkley, 20, of 505 Mayo St., Americus is charged with DUI and speeding, and was jailed.
Sumter County Fire Department