Americus Fire and
• Firefighters assisted EMS on 15 calls.
• Firefighters responded to responded to a structure fire at Georgia Southwestern State University where a kitchen fire was extinguished.
• Firefighters responded to a downed powerline on Wildwood Circle.
• A juvenile was charged with unruliness on Ridge Street.
• Dextron F. Perkins, 30, of 141 Harper Subdivision, No. 48, Americus is charged with DUI.
• Cody J. Ogletree, 20, of 806-A Georgia Ave., Americus is charged with theft by shoplifting, and was jailed.
• Herman B. Stephens, 48, of 135 Hosanna Circle, Americus is charged with driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Tawanda S. Roberts, 30, of 611 Dismuke St., Americus is charged with possession of marijuana, driving while license is suspended or revoked and expired registration.
• Lorenzo Clayton, 21, of Warner Robins is charged with probation violation, and was jailed.
• Charles A. Wilbon, 40, of 513-A Bessie Mays Circle, Americus is charged with simply battery (Family Violence Act), and was jailed.
• Eric A. Harvey, 25 of 913 Magnolia St., Americus is charged with failure to appear in court.
• Victor L. Postell, 50, of 208 Horne St., Americus is charged with public drunkeness, and was released on bond.
• Jakira A. Watts, 22, of 111 Waitsman Drive, Americus was arrested on a bench warrant, and was jailed.
• Marquillis J. Hawkins, 20, of 201 B Bessie Mays Circle, Americus is charged with criminal attempt to commit a felony and was jailed.
• Tyrone J. Thompson, 19, of 100 Tom Hall Circle, Americus is charged with aggravated assault and was jailed.
• Shakeika S. Smith of 110 Melody Lane, Americus is charged with following too closely.
• Keisha M. Mullins of 206 Hosanna Circle, Americus is charged with child restraint violation.
• Harassing phone calls were reported on Rainbow Terrace and Lonnie Lane.
• A queen-sized mattress was reported stolen at Decorating Unlimited, 1211 Crawford St.
• Harassing phone calls were reported at Badcock Home Furnishings, 16-7 E. Lamar St.
• A lost tag was reported on Armory Drive.
• Domestic disturbances were reported on Ridge Street, Davenport Street and Norman Cole Street.
• Criminal trespass was reported at Paul Bush Mini-Storage, U.S. Highway 19 South.
• An overdose was reported on East Forsyth Street.
• Criminal trespass was reported on Rogers Street, South Jacksob Street, Tom Hall Circle, South Dudley Street and Eastview Circle.
• Suspicious activity was reported ay Kangaroo Express, 1204 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
• Forgery was reported at Pizza Hut, 1206 Crawford St.
• An unwanted person was reported at Big A Package Store, 1201 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
• Entering auto was reported at the Windsor Hotel, 125 W. Lamar St.
• Ammunition and knife were reported stolen from a vehicle on South Dudley Street.
• A domestic disturbance and theft were reported on Lonnie Lane.
• A hit and run was reported at Magnolia Manor, 2001 S. Lee St.
• A suicide threat was reported at Wayne’s World, 1043 E. Forsyth St.
• Shoplifting was reported at Walmart, 1809 E. Lamar St.
• Criminal trespass was reported at East Forsyth and Poplar streets where a motorist told police someone struck his vehicle with a rock while he was driving.
• An altercation was reported on Crawford Street.
• A black 2003 Cadillac Escalade was reported stolen on Brooklyn Terrace.
• Entering auto was reported at Tripp Street Laundry, 538 Tripp St.
• A suspicious person was reported on Manhattan Street.
• Burglary and theft were reported on Earl Street where jewelry and a Playstation 3 game console were taken.
• A domestic disturbance was reported Americus Garden Apartments, 730 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
• A mental subject was reported in Maxwell Street.
• Affray was reported on Forrest Street.
• A prowler was reported in Felder Street.
• A Smithville resident told police his vehicle was damaged while driving on West Church Street.
• Rape was reported on East Peppermint Street.
• Criminal trespass and criminal attempt were reported at Flash Foods, 1533 S. Lee St.
• A shirt and cash were reported stolen on South Lee Street.
• An unwanted person was reported at Hardee’s, 220 Tripp St.
• A suicide attempt was reported on Felder Street.
• A wallet was found at OK Beauty and Fashion, 1536 E. Forsyth St.
• Unruly juveniles were reported on Lilly Lane.
• Three juveniles were caught on video shoplifting at Rite-Aid Drugs, 1442 E. Lamar St.
• A cab driver told police that two people got into his vehicle and left without paying at Eastgate Plaza, Manhattan Street.
• A suspicious person was reported behind Barnum Funeral Home, 217 Ashby St.
• Unruly juveniles were reported on Ashby Street.
• Theft by taking was reported at Harvey’s Supermarket, 107 Prince St.
• Entering auto and criminal trespass were reported on Eastview Drive.
• Four rolls of steer and cattle fencing were reported stolen at Farmers Seed and Feed, 206 N. Hampton St.