Americus Fire and Emergency Services
• Firefighters responded to a dumpster fire at Mayo Street and Southerfield Road.
• Firefighters responded to a cooking fire on Daveport Street.
• Firefighters assisted EMS on four calls.
• Firefighters responded to a brush fire on Murphy Mill Road.
Americus Police Department
• Wade Battle, 49, of 228 Wilson Battle Road, Leslie is charged with probation violation and was jailed.
• Gloria, Moore, 60, of 161 Lakeview Circle B, Americus is charged with probation violation and was jailed.
• Kanasha S. Perry, 33, of 128 Rainbow Terrace, Americus is charged with pro bation violation and was jailed.
• Cheyenne Berts, 55, of 215 S. Jackson St. Apt. F, Americus is charged with aggravated assault, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime ad possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and was jailed.
• Jason A. Word, 27, of 153 Boulevard Street, Smithville is charged with burglary and was jailed.
• Alitha W. Hawkins, 36, of 144 Carter Fish Pond Road, Plain is charged with knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, canceled or revoked registration and was released on bond.
• Possession of marijuana was reported on South Lee Street.
• Theft by shoplifting was reported at Dollar General on Adderton Street.
• Criminal trespassing was reported on Andrienne Drive.
• Aggravated assault was reported on possession of firearms.
• Theft by shoplifting was reported at discount tobacco North Lee Street.
• Burglary was reported at Rees Park.
• Entering an auto was reported on Fairway 2.
• Statutory rape was reported on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
• Theft by taking was reported on Davenport Street.
• A gas drive off was reported at Kangaroo Express on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
Americus Probation Office
• Earl Cherry, 35, of 502 B. Allen Street, Americus is charged with probation violation and was jailed.
Georgia State Patrol Post 10
• James F. Branch, 52, of 485 Otto Road, Vienna is charged with failure to maintain lane, driving while license suspended or revoked and DUI and was jailed.