AMERICUS — Americus Fire and Emergency Services
• Firefighters responded to three calls for medical assistance.
• Firefighters responded to an alarm on Hosanna Circle where they found someone testing the system.
• Firefighters responded to an outside rubbish fire on Highland Drive.
Americus Police Department
• Casey L. Burns, 22, of 130 Felder St., 14-B, Americus is charged with contempt of court.
• Travis K. McGruder, 27, of 401 Lowe St., Americus is charged with noncompliance.
• Robert D. Smith, 23, of 173 Lakeview Drive, Cobb is charged with DUI.
• Justin Jones, 21, of 1803 Maxwell St., Americus is charged with disorderly conduct.
• A juvenile problem was reported on Barlow Street.
• A purse was found at Flash Foods, 1533 S. Lee St.
• A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle on Felder Street.
• A gray 2005 Cadillac CTS was reported stolen on East Church Street.
• Several dolls were reported stolen from a vehicle on east Glessner Street.
Sumter County Fire Department
• Firefighters responded to five calls for medical assistance.
• Firefighters responded to a cooking fire on Sylvan Drive where they assisted with smoke removal from the residence.
• Firefighters responded to a structure fire on East Rockhill Drive.
• Firefighters responded to a back yard fire on Lexington Circle.
Sumter County Sheriff’s Office
• Broderick J. Perry, 20, of 202 Rose Hill Drive, Americus is charged with nonpayment of child support, and was jailed.
• Lamarcus A. Wiggins, 35, of 1418 Parker St., Americus is charged with driving while license is suspended or revoked and speeding, and was jailed.
• Brianna M. Johnson, 17, of 125 Harvey Adams Road, Americus is charged with simple battery and disruption of public school, and was released on bond.
• Jason W. Lockhart, 27, of 94 Lily Lane, Oglethorpe is charged with felony failure to appear in court, and was jailed.
• Cleveland Watts, 22, no address provided, is charged with obstruction and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Tammy Rushin, 42, of Atlanta is charged with probation violation, and was jailed.