AMERICUS — Americus Fire and Emergency Services
• Firefighters assisted EMS on 15 calls.
• Firefighters responded to a gas odor on Maple and Hudson streets.
• Firefighters responded to an alarm activation on West Lamar Street.
Americus Police Department
• Dennis L. Bess, 49, of 1005 N. Jackson St., Americus is charged with burglary, and was jailed.
• Demarcus R. Brown, 17, of 114 Still Quarters Circle, Leslie is charged with battery and affray, and was jailed.
• Johnny C. Robinson, 46, of 88-B Barbara Battle Way, Americus is charged with drawing while license is suspended or revoked, obscured or missing license plate, knowingly driving motor vehicle on suspended, canceled or revoked registration and failure to pay child support, and was jailed.
• Jalin J. Sales, 19, of Tazewell is charged with disorderly conduct, and was released on bond.
• Calvin B. Williams, 44, of 1719 Ga. Highway 49, Americus is charged with obstruction, and was released on bond.
• Battery and affray were reported on Barbara Battle Way.
• Entering an auto with intent to commit theft or felony was reported on Wildwood Circle.
• Criminal trespass was reported on Horton Drive.
• Burglary was reported at Faith Baptist Church on Felder Street where a DVD player, light bulbs and batteries were taken.
• Burglary was reported on Woodland Avenue where a video game system and games were taken.
• Robbery and battery were reported on Cherokee Street where $1,200 was reportedly taken.
• Disorderly conduct was reported on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
• Forgery was reported on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
• Theft by taking was reported on East Forsyth Street.
• Burglary was reported on Lonnie Lane where a 26-inch TV was taken.
• Theft by taking was reported on Medical Park Road where a utility trailer was taken.
• Forgery was reported on East Lamar Street.
• Criminal trespass was reported on Rees Street.
Georgia State Patrol, Post 10
• Dathan B. Bradley, 30, of 269 Lower Five Points Road, Americus is charged with open container, failure to maintain lane and DUI, and was released on bond.