AMERICUS — Sumter County State Court Judge Russ Barnes has been found safe, according to published reports. According to Sumter County Sheriff Pete Smith, Barnes, 48 had been missing since Wednesday night. Any further informaiton wil be published on the Times-Recorder's website.
- Local News
- Man bearing cross takes annual trek
- Relay is major fund raiser of American Cancer Society
- Local church decorates to show support for Ukrainians
- City Council to choose head hunter for new police chief search
New Financial Aid director named at South Georgia Tech
Carrie Ann Wilder of Ellaville has been named Financial Aid director at South Georgia Technical College (SGTC), announced President Sparky Reeves. Her appointment was effective April 1.
- Flood watch extended through Saturday afternoon for Sumter and Schley counties
- Sumter and Schley counties under flood watch
- Arts in Rees Park is April 26
- City to continue search for police chief
- Volunteerism: It takes time, talent, resources
- More Local News Headlines