AMERICUS — AMERICUS — The following real estate transactions were recently recorded at the Sumter County Courthouse.
• John P. Updike deeded property at 305 Eckles Road to SB&T/Synovus for $200,000 in lieu of foreclosure.
• Koinonia Partners, Inc. sold property at 278 Forest Park Circle to Craig Martindale for $25,000.
• Southern Natural Gas sold 5.1 acres in Sumter County to Ben F. Ansley for $70,000.
• Gwendolyn W. Tyner sold property at 104 Reddick St., to Homer L. Bell for $17,5000.
• David J. Miller sold property at 234 Horne Street to Steve J. Miller for $10.
• Charles L. Rushing , executor of the estate of Lorena B. Rushing sold property at 997 Ga. Highway 30 West to Richard A. Leisner for $18,000.