AMERICUS — The following real estate transactions were recently recorded at the Sumter County Courthouse.
• Dorothy B. Parker deeded 344.18 acres in Sumter County to J.D. Parker as an estate deed.
• Adam Graft deeded property in Sumter County to Adam L. Graft.
• James P. Powell deeded property in Sumter County to Stonewall Estates Inc.
• GMAC Mortgage sold property at 281 Fox Stephens Road to Federal National Mortgage Association as a government non-profit corporation for $114,379.
• Betty Duggs sold property at 281 Fox Stephens Road to GMAC Mortgage as a first transferee foreclosure.
• Steve G. Smith sold property at 119 Quail Drive to Christopher B. Gleeson for $148,000.
• JWIC Inc. sold 8.04 acres on Brady Road to Rodney G. West for $34,900.
• Federal National Mortgage Association sold property at 126 W. Hill Street to William S. Perry for $57,750.
• Central Bank of Ga. sold property in Sumter County to The Bradford Place LLC for $525,000.