Area beat: May 25, 2019
Published 10:42 am Saturday, May 25, 2019
Americus Fire & Emergency Services
- Firefighters responded to seven calls for medical assistance.
- Firefighters responded to Bozeman Circle to a report of a gas odor. No hazards were found.
- Firefighters responded to a traffic accident on Forsyth Street.
- Firefighters responded to Quincey Street to a report lines down. They removed utility lines from the roadway.
- Firefighters responded to a traffic accident on Adderton Street.
Americus Police Department
- Perry F. Burton, 24, of 113-D Fairway Two Drive, Americus; misdemeanor possession of marijuana or drug-related object. (4-24-19)
- Brian N. Carrion, 17, of 453-C Standard Elevator Road, DeSoto; misdemeanor driving without a valid license. (4-24-19)
- Kenny B. Floyd, 38, of 155 Lexington Circle, Americus; misdemeanor driving while license is suspended or revoked, and suspended registration. (4-24-19)
- Diffany D. Deriso of Americus; two counts of seat belt violation. (5-1-8-19)
- Tiffany L. Gardner of Columbus; vehicle turning left. (5-18-19)
- Hannah M. Harbuck of Americus; failure to yield right of way. (5-17-19)
- Robert M. Johnson of Americus; improper backing. (5-18-19)
- Mercedes S. Mable of Americus; failure to maintain lane. (5-18-19)
- Ashleigh K. Myrick of Americus; vehicle entering or crossing roadway. (5-18-19)
- Donald W. Wilson of Americus; improper backing. (5-17-19)
Sumter County Sheriff’s Office
- Jacob J. Ingram, 25, of 603-G Eastview Circle, Americus; probation violation; jailed. (5-16-19)
- Vinson M. Mann, 39, of 741-A Middle River Road, Americus; possession and use of drug-related objects and probation violation; jailed. (5-17-19)