Area beat: Sept. 16, 2017
Published 3:23 pm Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Americus Police Department
Arrests (Aug. 3-20)
• Kenneth J. Jones, 56, of 212 Taylor St., Americus; driving while license is suspended or revoked (second offense), failure to maintain lane, tag light violation and DUI.
• Juvenile on Bozeman Circle; unruliness.
• Juvenile at Walmart, 1711 E. Lamar St.; unruliness and terroristic threats.
• Brian K. Mercer, 24, of 122 Hanson Drive, Americus; illegal possession of controlled substance and giving false name, address or birth date to law enforcement officer; jailed.
• Broderick K. McGrady, 30, of 1007 Southerfield Road, Americus; misdemeanor sexual battery, public indecency and probation violation; jailed.
• Vaucheaun F. McNeal, 39, of 105 Linnie St., Americus; aggravated assault (other dangerous weapon) and probation violation; jailed.
• Quentin T. Miles, 31, of 103-A Bessie Mays Circle, Americus; driving while license is suspended or revoked; released to Americus Police Department.
• Feliz A. Morgan, 22, of 122 Lexington Circle, Americus; driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Mykal D. Puca, 29, of 119 W. Church St., Americus; battery; jailed.
• Leroy Richardson, 62, of 411-B Crawley St., Americus; child molestation; jailed.
• Quinton R. Roberts, 27, of 711 Brooklyn Terrace, Americus; warrant from Lee County; released to another jail.
• Steven A. Simpson, 21, of Leesburg; speeding and DUI.
• Danielle A. Sims, 22, of 502 Varsity Drive, Americus; aggravated assault (Domestic Violence Act); jailed.
• Sharquaveia A. Smith, 2, of Macon; disorderly conduct.
• Dakheyvis A. Spivey, 21, of 812 Lavender St., Montezuma; probation violation; released to another jail.
• Isaac H.H. Storey, 43, of 158-B Jenkins Road, Americus; driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Alexis Q. White, 19, of 110 Knollwood Drive, N-1, Americus; theft by receiving stolen property (automobile); charge dismissed.
• Deandrian S. Bradley of 205-A Murphy Mill Road, Americus; no proof insurance and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Moennaishyia N. Jackson of 411 Small Piece Road, Plains; following too closely.
• Mildred Russell of 4862 Ga. Highway 49 North, Preston; failure to stop at stop sign.
• Thelma D. Sexton of Perry; failure to obey traffic control devices.
Georgia State Patrol Post 10, Americus
Arrests (Aug. 6)
• Anginette D. Williams, 39, of 812 Lavender St., Montezuma; driving while license is suspended or revoked and failure to maintain insurance; released on bond.
Sumter County Sheriff’s Office
Arrests (Aug. 21)
• Daniel A. Allen, 37, of 102-A W. Patterson St., Americus; probation violation; jailed.
• Raymond Brown III, 23, of Cordele; probation violation; jailed.
• Shimon S. Perry, 31, of 222 Roy Circle, Americus; battery; jailed.
Citations (Aug. 21-25)
• Katrell D. Angrish, 19, of 906 Cypress Drive, Americus; speeding and fleeing or attempting elude police.
• Arvle E. Cooper of Wilsonville, Ala.; driving wrong side of undivided street.
• Allin J. Graber, 19, of Leesburg; improper passing of emergency/towing/highway vehicle.
• Hazel D. Harris, 21, of Box Spring; violation of registration and license requirements.
• Xavier Mitchell of 622 Ga. Highway 49 North, Americus; too fast for conditions, fleeing or attempting elude police, two counts of failure to obey stop sign, and hit and run.
• Jacob C. Pack, 21, of 211 W. Main St., Plains; following too closely.
• Boris J. Paster, 28, of Perry; speeding.
• Taylor S. Phillips, 21, of Temple; speeding.
• Ranada L. Robinson, 34, of Augusta; speeding.
• Jonathan M. Rodriguez, 19, of Savannah; failure to obey signs or control devices and failure to have license on person.
• Christopher S. Toms, 37, of 365 Memorial Mile, Americus; expired or no registration or title.
Sumter County YDC (Youth Detention Center)
Arrest (July 10)
• Requavious Ingram, 17, of Sumter County YDC, 300 McMath Mill Road, Americus; criminal interference with government property; returned to YDC.
Arrest (July 17)
• Lawrence K. Aldridge, 17, of Sumter YDC, 300 McMath Mill Road, Americus; misdemeanor obstruction of law enforcement officer; returned to YDC.
Arrests (Aug. 16)
• Adrian Fish, 19, of Americus; prohibited possession of certain goods by youth; returned to YDC.
• Masico Wilkins, 17, of Atlanta; prohibited possession of certain goods by youth; returned to YDC.
Webster County Sheriff’s Office
Arrest (June 10)
• Nekito Jones, 40, of 3797 Ga. Highway 41 North, Preston; probation violation; jailed.
Arrest (June 18)
• Anthony K. Evans, 43, of 7401 Washington St., Preston; simple battery (Family Violence Act) and cruelty to children; released to another jail.
Arrests (July 6-Aug. 17)
• Nathan E. Anderson, 50, of Perry; simple battery (Family Violence Act); jailed.
• Kimberly R. Bridges, 37, of 4664 Ga. Highway 41 North, Preston; disorderly conduct; jailed.
• James R. Cowart, 25, of Dawson; probation violation; jailed.
• Wayne R. Russell, 56, of 6491 Cass St., Preston; terroristic threats and acts; jailed.
• Donovan L. Scott, 41, of Albany; driving while license is suspended or revoked and DUI; jailed.