Area Beat: Sept. 5, 2015
Published 9:48 am Saturday, September 12, 2015
Sumter County Sheriff’s Office
• Heather M. Pinnell, 42, of Columbus is charged with misdemeanor failure to appear in court for a finger printable charge, and was released on bond.
• Andre D. Lockhart, 39, of 107 Glory Court, Americus is charged with violation of child support order, and was jailed.
• Carlos Rodriguez, 54, of 484 Commerce Road, Leslie is charged with manufacture of marijuana, and was jailed.
• Misty C. Sumner, 40, of 11o Laconts St., Smithville is charged with probation violation, and was jailed.
• Chris Timpson, 48, of 144 Hosanna Circle, Americus is charged with probation violation and violation of sex offender registration, and was jailed.
• Gerrod B. Collier, 26, of 211-B Horton Drive, Americus is charged with speeding.
• Darrell A. Denney, 33, of 402 Pinecrest Drive, Americus is charged with seat belt violation.
• Roy T. Eaddy, 28, of Albany is charged with speeding.
• Charity N. Fuller, 19, of Albany is charged with speeding (77 mph in a 55 zone).
• George B. Hooks, 34, of 124 W. Glessner St., Americus is charged with speeding.
• Sakeema R. Rainner, 22, of 605-H Walker St., Americus is charged with child restraint violation.
• Matthew D. Sutton, 32, of 1902 Ga. Highway 153, Ellaville is charged with expired or no registration or title.
• Leandrea J. Thomas, 29, of 203-A Lakeview Circle, Americus is charged with seat belt violation.
• Jessica O. Thompson, 28, of Senoia is charged with driving on the wrong side of an undivided street.
• Yanessa S. Trobridge, 24, of 109-D Old Dawson Road, Americus is charged with speeding.