Area Beat: 11-7-15
Published 10:23 am Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Americus Fire & Emergency Services
• Firefighters responded to six calls for medical assistance.
• Firefighters responded to a traffic accident at Prince and East Forsyth streets.
• Firefighters assisted an invalid on Lakeview Circle.
Americus Police Department
• Brandon M. Burney, 24, of 104 Sylvan Drive, Americus is charged with burglary, and was jailed.
• Guadalupe Diaz-Alonzo, 27, of 1704 S. Lee St., Americus is charged with speeding and driving while unlicensed.
• Tommy L. Gresham Jr., 19, of 203 Smith St., Americus is charged with possession of a controlled substance, and was jailed.
• Angelica R. Johnson of Americus is charged with following too closely.
• Rosalynn Johnson of 2001 Rose Ave., Americus is charged with failure to obey traffic control devices.
• Anthony E. Mable, 39, of 88-B Dixon Drive, Americus is charged with fleeing/attempting to elude officers, reckless driving, failure to stop at stop sign and seat belt violation.
• Sierra Mann, 20, of 115-B Bozeman Circle, Americus is charged with speeding and DUI.
• Brendon S. Mitchell, 24, of 115-B Pecan Terrace, Americus was arrested on an outstanding warrant and is charged with no proof of insurance and driving while license is suspended or revoked, and was jailed.
• Timothy Payne, 18, of 205 E. Jefferson St., Americus is charged with burglary, obstruction of law enforcement officer, possession of tools for commission of a crime and second-degree criminal damage to property, and was jailed.