Area beat: July 19, 2017
Published 12:15 pm Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Americus Probation Office
Arrest (June 6)
• Derick L. Goodwin, 33, of 179 Ga. Highway 49 South, Lot D, Americus; probation violation; jailed.
Arrest (June 16)
• Robert B. Ledbetter, 33, of 127 South Forth Drive, Americus; probation violation; jailed.
Sumter County Sheriff’s Office
Arrests (May 4-25)
• Dewayne L. High, 43, of Atlanta; battery, obstructing or hindering person making emergency telephone call, misdemeanor theft by taking and misdemeanor battery (Family Violence Act); released on bond.
• Reginald K. Holtzcloth, 28, of 105 Knollwood Drive, Apt. 1D, Americus; probation violation, failure to maintain insurance and driving while license is suspended or revoked; jailed.
• Ethan C. Hon, 26, of Cochran; simple battery (Family Violence Act); jailed.
• Windy D. Hon, 44, of Cochran; simple battery (Family Violence Act); jailed.
• Armonee S. Howe, 21, of Sumter County YDC, 300 McMath Mill Road, Americus; probation violation; jailed.
• Deontae M. Hudson, 24, of 307 McKaskal St., Montezuma; simple battery; released on bond.
• Phillip P. Jackson, 30, of Leesburg; probation violation; charges were dismissed.
• Roosevelt Jackson, 47, of Leesburg; misdemeanor contempt of state court for finger printable charge; released after fine paid.
• Markel A. James, 41, of 109-D Bush Circle, Americus; DUI and taillight violation; released on bond.
• Jerome Johnson, 49, of 108-B Bessie Mays Circle, Americus; first-degree cruelty to children and simple battery; jailed.
• James L. Jones, 37, of 461 U.S. Highway 280 West, Americus; probation violation; jailed.
• Dexter L. Jordan, 27, of 702-C Davenport St., Americus; probation violation and misdemeanor failure to appear in court for finger printable charge; jailed.
• Christopher B. Lewis, 48, of 120 Grover Drive, Leslie; obstruction of law enforcement officer; released on bond.
• Willis Mann, 60, of 217-B Sylvan Road, Americus; simple battery; released on bond.
• Christian W. Martin, 28, of Albany; DUI, failure to maintain lane; released on bond.
• Robert J. McDonald, 32, of 119 Daisy Drive, Americus; aggravated assault (Domestic Violence Act); jailed.
• Sherry L. McLemore, 47, of 420 Johnson St., Andersonville; hold for investigation 48 hours.
• Tyler D. Medley, 19, no address provided; parole violation; jailed.
• George A. Merriweather, 46, of Augusta; held for Richmond County.
• Rondarious R. Miles, 17, of 111 Linnie St., Americus; misdemeanor theft by taking and criminal trespass; jailed