Area beat: Oct. 25, 2017
Published 9:47 am Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Americus Police Department
Arrests (Aug. 30-Sept. 19)
• Evin J. Ardon, 17, of 1303 E. Jefferson St., Americus; speeding and driving while unlicensed.
• Amaru Battle, 20, of 1701 Maxwell St., Americus; misdemeanor theft by taking.
• Leroy B. Bethel, 32, of138 N. Village Drive, Americus; simple assault (Family Violence Act), terroristic threats and acts; jailed.
• Antonio R. Dale, 26, Blakely; DUI and speeding.
• Antonia Denmark, 34, of 429-M Forrest St., Americus; misdemeanor possession of marijuana; jailed.
• Monica Durham, 34, of 99 Bozeman Circle, Americus; assault-battery.
• Jabis C. Harper. 25,203 McCoy St., Americus; misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of firearm during commission of a crime, criminal use of article with altered ID and driving while unlicensed; jailed.
• Reginald Harris, 31, of 206 Tom Hall Circle, Americus; criminal trespass.
• Ricky Hart, 52, of 143 Pecan Terrace, Americus; warrant from Sumter Sheriff’s Office.
• William J. High, 52, no address provided; failure to stop at stop sign and driving while license is suspended or revoked.
• Kelly R. Hutchins, 41, of 334 Academy St., Americus; driving while license is suspended or revoked, failure to stop at stop sign and DUI.
• Terry A. Jackson, 31, of 4429 Englishville Road, Andersonville; driving while license is suspended or revoked, failure to obey traffic control device.
• Juvenile; Americus-Sumter Ninth Grade Academy, 915 N. Lee St.; unruliness.
• Cassius L. King, 52, of 543 E. Jefferson St., Americus; failure to maintain lane, DUI.
• Antavious M. Leverett, 18, of 806 N. Lee St., Americus; two counts of obstruction of law enforcement officer, two counts of entering vehicle with intent to commit theft or felony, and misdemeanor failure to appear in court for a finger printable charge; jailed.