Health inspections: March 2, 2019
Published 12:42 pm Sunday, March 3, 2019
AMERICUS — The following food service inspections were conducted recently in Sumter County by the Sumter County Department of Public Health.
• T.K.’s, 125 Bay St., Americus — Feb. 25, 2019 — score: 93
— Observed the posted CFSM is CFSM at another food service. Person in charge to discuss and select a supervisor or owner that is not CFSM at another restaurant.
— Observed non TCS foods/food ingredients in storage past expiration/use by date. Person in charge to have the items discarded.
• Reflections Sports Bar & Grill, 222 Loop Road, Plains — Feb. 22, 2019 — score: 99
— Observed customer restrooms did not have tight fitting, self-closing doors. Person in charge is to render the restroom doors tight-fitting and self-closing.
• Urban Lounge, 122 N. Jackson St., Americus — Feb. 22, 2019 — score: 95
— Observed an expired CFSM certificate posted. Person in charge is to have an employee with management responsibilities obtain the certification. Current certificate is to be posted for public viewing.
— Observed that the restroom does not have a tight-fitting and self-closing door. Person in charge is to make the restroom door tight-fitting and self-closing.
• Wings of Wheels/Wood’s Swinging Wings, 1043 E. Lamar St., Americus — Feb. 21, 2019 — score: 91
— Observed that raw chicken wings were cold-holding at a temperature above 41 degrees F. Person in charge is to insure that cold-held items are kept at or below 41 degrees F.
• Los Takitos, 112 Thomas Drive, Americus — Feb. 21, 2019 — score: 96
— Observed that the Person in charge could not provide signed copies of the Employee Reporting Agreement or an equivalent document. Person in charge is to have all food service employees sign a copy of this agreement. Signed copies are to be keep at the establishment and made available during future inspections.
BUENA VISTA — The following food service inspections were conducted recently in Marion County by the Marion County Department of Public Health.
• J&L Front Porch Pizza, 114 McDuffie St., Buena Vista — Feb. 21, 2019 — score: 100