Health inspections: Aug. 21, 2019
PRESTON — The following food service inspections were recently conducted by Environmental Health, Webster County Health Department.
• Majors Catering Service, 164 E. Centerpoint Road, Preston — 4-29-19 — score: 100
• Mom’s Kitchen, 6351 Hamilton St., Preston — 6-3-19 — score: 100
• Triple H Diner, 553 Washington St., Preston — 5-16-19 — score: 100
BUENA VISTA — The following food service inspections were recently conducted by Environmental Health, Marion County Health Department.
• Simple Quality Service Bed & Breakfast, 129 Baker St., Buena Vista — 7-17-19 — score 100
• Marion County Senior Center, 119 Baker St., Buena Vista — 6-13-19 — score 100
• Subway, 200 E. 6th St., Buena Vista — 6-13-19 — score: 96
— Observed facility having a CFSM certificate posted of employee that is no longer employed. A food service establishment that operates without a CFSM shall notify the Health Authority within 30 days of the date that the establishment ceases to employ a CFSM with the name and certification number of the former CFSM and measures being taken to designate a new CFSM. Measures shall include: Hiring a new CFSM, designating an existing employee who is enrolled in an approved CFSM training course or hiring a new employee who is enrolled in an approved CFSM training course. Corrective Action: Facility must come into compliance with a CFSM or show proof of being enrolled into a CFSM course by 10 calendar days of inspection.
OGLETHORPE — The following food service inspections were recently conducted by Environmental Health, Macon County Health Department.
• Troy’s Snack Shack, 107 Cherry St., Montezuma — 7-19-19 — score: 91
— Observed employee drinking from open beverage container in food prep. area.
— Observed ready to eat TCS food in cooler without date marking.
— Observed rear door that was not self closing. Observed flies. Repair rear door as discussed.
— Observed raw shell eggs, raw pork products stored above tea in reach in cooler. Corrective Action: EHS instructed PIC to separate raw animal foods and ready to eat foods ASAP.