Area Beat Report 3/9 to 3/11/2021
Sumter County Sheriff’s Office Media Arrest Report for 3/10 to 3/11/2021
- Cox, Bobby Leroy (In Jail), 48, 3/10/2021 5:19 p.m., Hold for Sentencing
- Dariso, Ja’Marcus, Jy’Quon (In Jail), 18, 3/10/2021 4:34 p.m., Simple Battery/Terroristic Threats and Acts/Failure to appear for finger printable Charge – Misdemeanor
- Jackson, Areanna (In Jail), 20, 3/10/2021 8:06 p.m., City Bench Warrant
- McCoy, Tyrece Rashad (In Jail), 31, 3/11/2021 12:58 a.m., City Probation
- Reagon, Richard Tommy (In Jail), 52, 3/10/2021 9:34 p.m., Following too closely/Seat Belt Violation/DUI – Driving under the influence of drugs/Marijuana Possession less than an oz.
Americus PD Media Incident Report 3/9 to 3/11/2021
- 602F Eastview Circle at Eastview Apartments, Mental Health Transport
- 102C Eastview Circle at Eastview Apartments, Domestic Dispute
- 207 Ashby Street, Civil Matter
- Thomas Dr. at Felder St., DUI/Failure to Maintain Lane/License to be carried and exhibited on
- 607H Eastview Circle at Eastview Apartments, Criminal Trespass
- Americus PD headquarters, Welfare Check
- 17 incidences of Contempt of Court – 119 South Lee St. at Municipal Court
for the following:
Barthell, Hakeem D.
Nash, Kristina C.
Lowery, Willie C.
Harris, Jessica D.
Thomas, Jalisa J.
McCoy, Breona B.
Nutt, William G.
Tyson, Daron L.
Weaver, Jenna N.
Brady, Paula M.
- 303 East Hill St. Apt. D6, Illegal Burning in City
- East Lamar at Cherokee St., Driving without a valid license/Hands Free Device – 1st Offense
- North Lee at Prince St., Driving without proof of insurance/Possession of Marijuana – less than an oz./Suspended Registration
- 1711 East Lamar St. at Walmart, Theft By Shoplifting
- West College at Oak Avenue, DUI/Failure to Maintain Lane/Failure to notify owner upon striking a fixed object
- 508 Peachtree St., Ungovernable Child
- 217 Popular St., Disorderly Conduct
- 63 Valley Dr. at Furlow Charter School, Cruelty to Children – 2nd Degree
- 2nd Montgomery St., Robbery
- North Lee St., Child Molestation
- 441 Oak St., Domestic Dispute
- 1331C East Lamar St., Domestic Dispute
- 346 Academy St., Domestic Dispute
- 346 Academy St., City Probation Warrant
Americus PD Media Arrest Summary 3/9/2021
- Greene, Leon, 47, 3/9/2021 3:57 p.m., DUI/Failure to maintain lane/Driving without license on person
- Holman, Amber Tidwell, 35, 3/10/2021 5:42 p.m., DUI/Failure to Maintain Lane/Failure to Notify Owner upon striking a fixed object
- Layman, Chasity L., 26, 3/10/2021 2:28 p.m., Driving without valid license/Adult Seat Belt Violation/Hands Free Device Required – 1st offense
- Pritchard, Jennifer, 43, 3/10/2021 5:52 p.m., Theft By Shoplifting
Sumter County Sheriff’s Office Media Incident Summary 3/10 to 3/11/2021
- 319 Ed Carson Rd., Theft
- 500 West Lamr St. at Sumter County Courthouse
- 0 Hwy 280 West at McMath Mill Rd., Traffic Accident
- 100 Briar Patch Circle, Information for officer
- GA Hwy 49 North at Mile Marker 23, Warning for tag light out
- U.S. Highway 19 at Mile Marker 18, Traffic Stop/Warning for Speeding
- US Highway 280 East near Mile Post 30, Warning for Speeding
- 796 US Highway 19 South at Lot C, Domestic Disturbance
- GA Highway 49 South about Mile Marker 10, Traffic Stop/Warning for Speeding
- 1101 Southerfield Rd., 911 Hangup
- GA Hwy 30 at Mile Marker 2, Traffic Stop/Warning for speeding
- US Highway 280 East at Mile Post 21, Traffic Stop/Warning for Expired Registration Decal
Hardee Fresh, Florida, to Break Ground on New Sumter Facility, Creates 84 Jobs Americus, GA – March 10, 2021 –... read more